Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

F/S: Emporio Armani Sunglasses (Black & Polarized)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 02:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
E55 AMG (SOLD), EvoSport CLK (SOLD), 2013 GsxR 750 (SOLD)
F/S: Emporio Armani Sunglasses (Black & Polarized)

Hey guys... about a month ago i bought a BRAND NEW pair of sunglasses. it's the EMPORIO ARMANI 9570 with POLARIZED LENSES. I bought it from my fancy optometrist's office. Since then, i've honestly only wore it twice... once at the optometry when it arrived just to test fit it, and the second time inside my house in front of a mirror. Unfortunately i thought these shades were "the one" for me, but sad to say, everyone says that it doesn't fit my face. everyone suggested that i go with much bigger lenses (such as the aviator style). the reason being... this one makes my nose stick out and look big. i never really wore sunglasses all my life, so yeah.. made a mistake buying these.

so anyways...

i paid the normal retail price of $160 and i'm only asking for $120 SHIPPED ANYWHERE (within the U.S.).

just as everyone in this world always says... "my loss, your gain". but whatever... i could definitely use the $120 to buy me a pair of shades that actually look good on me.

I accept PAYPAL

my eBay ratings is 100% at over 60+ transactions, just in case you guys wanted to verify.

Feel free to message me asap. I will ship out the sunglasses the SAME DAY that the payment is made/cleared.

For any of you locals... i'm right here in Long Beach.

What's included:
- E.A. Sunglasses
- E.A. Cleaning Cloth
- E.A. Hard Case (Black with Chrome Trim)
- E.A. Sun-glass pouch

The measurements of the shades are... 65 - 15 - 115 (Lens width - bridge - temple). They're very very comfortable

Don't be fooled by those websites who have them for cheap. i've been searching around for new shades, and i happen to check out reviews for certain websites, you'll be surprised at all the feedback that i've read from actual customers.

(Pics taken minutes ago)

(some generic online pics)
http://www.sunglamour.it/public/img/...053_ea9570.jpg

http://www.szemuvegkeret.com/images/...9570SD28E5.jpg

did i forget to mention that... Emporio Armani's manufacturer's fine print states... "For those driving a Mercedes Benz, wearing Emporio Armani Sunglasses while driving will give the car an additional 50 RWHP & 65 lbs of torque!"

HaHaHa!!!

Alright guys, THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Last edited by babyboigsxr; 02-02-2010 at 02:45 PM.