Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2006 BMW X5 4.4 CPO w/ 58K miles - $26000 OBO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 11:57 AM

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
C63S past: E90 M3 6M, w211 E55
2006 BMW X5 4.4 CPO w/ 58K miles - $26000 OBO

Hello,

I purchased a very clean 2006 X5 4.4 from a BMW dealership near Chicago in Feb. 2009. It went through CPO certification right before I picked it up. Asking $26,000, as my initial research shows that similar CPO X5's are going for at least $2-3K more. Feel free to shoot me an offer.

The vehicle has ~58,000 miles, purchased with ~43,000 miles. I commute a bit over 40 miles per day, about 65/35 hwy/city. Inspection/oil change from BMW was done right at 50K, and I did a dealership oil change a week ago to avoid the long 15K oil change intervals. Front brake pads and rotors were replaced under warranty right after I picked up the car. Brand new 255/55R18 Michelin Energy MXV4's were installed on the car due to the CPO program (now have 15K miles - plenty of tread!) Car has a clean history with no records of incidents.

2006 E53 X5 - 319 hp 4.4i V8
Sterling Gray Exterior / Black Interior
Premium Package, Adaptive Xenons, Bluetooth, Split fold rear, Parktronic
Navigation
DSP / Upgraded Sound / 6 Disc CD Changer / Aux Port
Cold Weather (w/ heated steering wheel)
Rear Climate Controls
Rear heated seats
Panoramic Roof
Burl Walnut Trim
Matching front 35% tint
Hardwire V1 cord by visor (switched power)

Car's interior is immaculate with a really tight build. Not a squeek from the pano roof (wish I could say the same about the E55's). No rattling or creaking panels. I am very **** about noises (ripped apart my M3 to dampen all the interior panels/rear shelf), but this car didn't need it. Interior is almost coffin quiet.

All the seats are in really good condition, still with a matte finish. Rear seats look brand new. No scuffs/cracks/etc on any of the seats (I make sure to lift myself out of the car to avoid bolster wear).

About 7000 miles on the new steering wheel - I complained that one side of the wheel was warmer than the other. Steering leather is nice and matte.

Reason for selling: I miss M-cars :bawling:
Might have found a 2003 M5 I would like to replace my X5 with. I guess I'm too much of a purist at heart. After selling my M3, I had a hemi Jeep. I really dropped my car enthusiasm then. When the lease ran out, I really wanted to get an X5 to just chill and cruise with. With it's car-like driving characteristics and magical BMW steering, I've realized I'm a passion over practicality guy, and this X5 sparked back my thirst! I'll still keep the E55 as the comfort/highway cruiser, but this M5 would be perfect for backroad carving.

Although the X5 is a perfect drivers SAV, it doesn't satisfy my M-thirst. This car is perfect for those who prefer not to get their fillings rattled

Thanks!

here's some from my P&S. I'll need to still take pics of the interior, but it's tough cause it's cold outside!

I'm still real pissed about those two little marks on the bumper. Plan to get it touched up by a body shop, but it's been there from when I purchased it.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 c55
Nice car.

I did not think that CPO cars get the tires replaced as part of the program?
Old 02-22-2010, 03:08 PM

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
C63S past: E90 M3 6M, w211 E55
thanks for the compliment.

A vehicle needs at least 70% tread remaining to certify as a CPO. If not, the tires need to be replaced prior.