Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.

2002 BMW 540i true SPORT Package, Premium Audio, Auto 63k mi, excellent condition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 12:17 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GL550
Arrow 2002 BMW 540i true SPORT Package, Premium Audio, Auto 63k mi, excellent condition

About the Car:
  • 2002 BMW 540i
  • Non-Smoker, woman driven
  • 2 total owners
  • 63k miles
  • Garage kept
  • Sport Package (from factory) includes sport seats, upgraded torque converter, shorter rear end, ///M sport steering wheel, ///M sport wheels.
  • Premium Sound
  • Heated Front Seats
  • Electric rear window sun shade and manual rear doors sun shades
  • All other standard equipment such as xenon headlights, power/memory seats, cd player, auto headlights, etc. etc. etc.
This is my mom’s car. It was purchased 5 years ago with about 25k miles. It was purchased from Acura of Westmont. Car is in excellent condition and was maintained at Laurel BMW (BMW of Westmont) and later at Perillo BMW by BMW Master Techs. All service and maintenance record are available upon request. The car was meticulously cared for and was never abused. Car is in excellent condition with all maintenance and repairs up to date.

Reasons for Sale:

Purchased new vehicle – no longer nees this one.

Car’s Story

This car was involved in a small cosmetic accident. Pictures of the minor damage are available and will be shared upon request.

Modifications

No modifications – car is completely stock.

Major Repairs/Maintenance:

All maintenance and repair records are available. The car was taken care of 100% and no item was left to linger. The only recent repair was new steering angle sensor. Car is in perfect mechanical condition. Oil was changed every 7,000 miles vs. the BMW recommended twice as much.

Condition:

This vehicle is in excellent condition, especially for its age. It was recently detailed inside and out and shines.

Exterior has some small chips and a couple of small dents. Nothing that paint-less dent repair can’t fix – but they are small enough where one really has to look to find them. Interior shows minor signs of wear consistent with a newer vehicle.

This is a smoke free vehicle without any strange odors. All Electronics and mechanical options are in perfect working order.

Engine and transmission work without hesitation with no leaks, strange rattles and noises.

Pricing Info:

Asking $13,950 but will consider all reasonable offers. Please respect my time and I will respect yours. This price is very well aligned with Edmunds and Cars.com.

Contact Info:

Feel free to call me at 312-436-2229 or 773-744-1565.

Pictures:

Last edited by BVLDARI; 03-15-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:53 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GL550
Sold, thanks for your interest.