Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2008 E92 M3, 6MT 15k Miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 05:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bike
FS: 2008 E92 M3, 6MT 15k Miles

Up for sale is my super clean 2008 E92 M3. I bought this car brand new in early 2009 and it has been a pleasure to own. The car is stock except for the matte black front grilles, painted reflectors, CF BMW roundels, and 15% Pinnacle Ceramic tint. I have the OEM grilles in my possession, and will gladly give them to the person who buys the car. This car has never seen a car wash and has been hand washed by myself since day 1.

The car has always been garaged, never been smoked in, and has only been driven in the rain 2-3 times during my ownership. Absolutely no accidents, no dents or dings.

Oil was changed at 7500 miles out of my own pocket, and I took the car in yesterday for the 15k mile oil change and service. Everything checked out perfectly. They checked the brakes, tires, and fluids and made sure the software is up to date.

I just got the OEM 19's and they are in mint condition with less than 2000 miles on the tires. Car comes with all original manuals and 2 key fobs. Clean title in hand.

2008 E92 M3
15,150 miles
Space Gray
Silver Novillo Interior
Sunroof
6MT
Tech
Premium
EDC
Premium Sound
19 Inch OEM Wheels
Ipod
Sirius

The car is basically fully loaded except for parking sensor, cold weather package and extended leather. Car is under warranty until 50k miles or 2.5 more years. The MSRP on this car was $69,750

Asking price is $47,500 FIRM. That means I'm not willing to budge much, so save yourself the lowball offers, as they will be ignored or ridiculed.

Please PM me if you are interested or have any more questions. You can also email me at cashonlym3@gmail.com The car is located in San Diego, CA.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by bigbodybeeenz; 06-13-2010 at 04:35 PM.
Old 06-19-2010, 04:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bike
SOLD