Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS/FT: 2001 LSB m3 bmw - 126k - CA - $15500OBO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 02:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E46 M3(sold), Duc, Armada
FS/FT: 2001 LSB m3 bmw - 126k - CA - $15500OBO

2001 BMW E46 M3 – Laguna Seca Blue – 6 speed – 126K miles - $15,500 obo
Wife does not like driving stick so I am getting an MB E55.

This has been my pride and joy for 3 years. Purchase from San Diego Doctor. Meticulously maintained and driven daily (60min roundtrip everyday). 6-spd with sunroof, grey nappa leather, power sport seats. Lots of records including recalls, new cats clutch at 50K, Even have original windows sticker.

Along with regular services and baths, I also added over $5000 in modifications (as if an LSB M3 wasn’t unique enough).

Upgrades included:
• AC Schnitzer Silver Carbon front and rear diffuser and gills and roof spoiler
• Hamann style brake ducts
• New Euro front bumper (no reflectors), Painted kidney grill, LED Brakelights
• Xenon 6k HIDs (low/high and fog)
• Axis Penta 19” wheels (one has 2inches of curbing – see pics – very light)
• Akebono pads, drilled rotors, Stainless lines and new Superblue fluid.
• Adjustable Koni yellow shocks and Eibach springs, Powerflex bushings, RE upper rear mounts, front strut brace and H-Sport adjustable sway bars (less than 6k on refreshed suspension).
• Meistercraft Titanium Exhaust (VERY light – paid $1500), K&N typhoon intake with SAMCO boot, Evoport pullies, Evosport ECU (custom tuned for intake and exhaust), Flex-a-lite electric fan.
• Titanium carbon interior, Short shifter, Sparco drivers seat (2 mths old – have the original as well), Sparco harness
• Clarion 7” screen with Bluetooth, MB quart competition components, MB quart amp, Clarion 12” woofer, ipod connector.

In the past 6 months it has: New brakes and rotors, new water pump and belts, all fluids changed, New oil sensor, Airbag module (I broke it – no accidents) New Koni shocks and bushings and front weather stripping. It is driven daily so there are micro-rock chips in the front and two dings on the rear lid and the passenger quarter panel (see pics).

I tried to show EVERYTHING in the pics. Front tires look good, rears need replacing soon.

PICS: https://picasaweb.google.com/carbonduc27/M3#

I am trying to price it based on what’s out there and the extras so I am asking $15500. I realize this car is not for everyone but if you car looking for a performance car with style (and back seats) it is perfect.

The only trade I am looking for a 2003-5 E55 AMG so if anyone wants to jump ship to a BMW…..

Email with questions – wsnell@tracylc.net I am in Stockton/Bay Area CA.