Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

97 Toyota Supra TT 6 speed (See Options)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 06:47 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
97 Toyota Supra TT 6 speed (See Options)

Well guys.... after talking to some of my buds here and going over it in my head numerous times and I mean NUMEROUS times. Some say part it out some say sell it as whole...so let me cut to the chase and stop the bs'ing... so as some of you may know I bought this supra from a previous owner on the board here. When I received it.... well let's just say I had to tear it down completely to see what was done and what wasn't done. Anyways I pretty much tore all the stuff out previous owner installed. Spent hours upon hours working on the car from engine to body. Replaced the 6 speed wiring harness, body harness, interior harness, intake system, hoses, gaskets, blasted the gunk off of the frame had the engine bay cleaned and restored to look as it should look from factory, replaced all the interior panels with the help of my good friends up north in norcal. replaced headlights with HID system embedded in headlamps, replaced the dashboard. *previous dashboard required you to remove the windsheild in order to remove the dashboard* so anyways after much work and time placed into the vehicle it was finally ready to make it's debut on the streets. NOT! california DMV does not desire to have this vehicle on the road due to previous owners let's say "unsettled matter" issue was cleared when registered out of state but CHP say's No this car does not pass emissions. Which honestly it does now. It's just a big hassle to get passed the red tape I have to deal with. Which brings me to TODAY...

Selling preferably in any state besides California UNLESS new owner decides he'd like to deal with the local CHP / DMV / BAR and get all the red tape out of the way. With my assistance we can get vehicle to pass but I frankly do NOT have the time nor patience. My goals on other things have me very occupied. (Lazysan can vouche for that.... LOL)Vehicle is currently registered in Arizona as the previous owner decided this was the best solution. So as of now I have two formats that I'd like to sell the vehicle in. New owner please decide if you'd like to venture and building your car from scratch or just want a turn key type vehicle. Pending on your budget you can have either option.

PLEASE DO NOT PM or ASK if I'll trade parts or sell anything off of the car because that isn't an option. Please follow the options listed below and it'll make your life and mine easier. As stated I don't have time so I don't have time to reply to requests that aren't within the scope.

Thanks for understanding guys sorry if I seem like an *** but it really hurts me to see this baby go specially after all the time spent on it. Many socal guys know what I received and where it is now.

Toyota Supra TT 6 Speed - Targa Top
Vehicle has SALVAGE title as reported by DMV. Drives straight, no smoke at start up, 127k original miles on chassis, 50k miles on engine/tranny

Option 1:
Purchase car as is with drivetrain included (turn key ready) with options listed below for $18,500 vehicle sold with stock wheels

Option 2:
Purchase Supra TT Roller without drivetrain (Items not included on purchase is as follows: 2JZ-GTE Engine, V160 Transmission, clutch pedal, clutch master cylinder,rear end differential, drive axles, 6 speed wiring harness, 6 speed ecu)
$10,000 vehicle sold with stock wheels

Option 3:
Purchase Supra TT Roller without the drivetrain and misc. items: (Items not included on purchase is as follows: 2JZ-GTE Engine, V160 Transmission, clutch pedal, clutch master cylinder,rear end differential, drive axles, 6 speed wiring harness, 6 speed ecu, TS Hood, RMM Wing, Pioneer HU, MTX speakers, TRD strut bar, Cusco rear strut bar, harness' and bar, corbeau seats)
$8,000vehicle sold with stock wheels

Upgrades provided with vehicle at time of purchase: (Opt 1 or 2)

Authentic Top Secret hood (Mind you for being auth. these hoods line up like crap!)
Authentic RMM wing with carbon fiber center
Blitz BOV
Front mount intercooler
Greddy BOV
Pioneer 7" HU
MTX 6.5in. speakers
Carbon Fiber interior trim
Corbeau suede seats
TRD Strut tower bar
Cusco rear strut tower bar
Eibach springs
Koni shocks
RMM front lip
HID kit
3"harness straps (both seats)
harness bar

Please read carefully and ask me any questions you may have and I'll respond with the best of my knowledge. Should you request information from previous owner I'll contact him directly and ask him any information you may have. As of now the vehicle has the engine installed. Once deposit is received pending the new owners decision I'll start the adjustment procedure.

I'll be uploading pics later in the day. As of now the pic you see on my sig (WHITE ONE) is the one for sale. Feel free to e-mail me at fstmr2hks@yahoo.com for any questions.

To give you an idea this is the car