Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

QUICK SALE: 2006 Lexus IS350 Silver/Black High Miles NYC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 11:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 CLS63
QUICK SALE: 2006 Lexus IS350 Silver/Black High Miles NYC

Up for sale is our Tungsten Pearl 2006 Lexus IS350 with approximately 85,700 miles. The car was purchased in California in January of 2010 and was recently moved to the East Coast which prompts the sale. It is a blast to drive and far more comfortable for day to day driving than my old CLK Mercedes. The car was purchased as a CPO from Tustin Lexus (CA) and has 2 years or 15,000 miles (100,000 miles total) left on the extended warranty and road side assistance.

Overall condition of the car is great. Minor scratches on the rear bumper and the exterior passenger side pillar needs to be replaced, but the car has never been in an accident and I have all the paperwork including the CarFax from when I purchased it. The interior has brand new floor mats and the black leather is in great condition. The car has the stock Lexus Navigation system and rear back up camera as well as a 6 disc cd changer and heated seats and sunroof

As mentioned this is a California car and was delivered to NYC after the influx of winter snow storms so there is no rust present and the paint is in great condition. I moved the car here for work purposes, but in my new capacity I will not have to drive as much as previously anticipated, hence the reason for the sale. Prior to it being shipped, it was taken to the dealer to have all recalls taken care of, an oil change and replacements of front brakes and rotors and rear brakes were completed. Since the car has been in NYC it has been driven only to each of the street sides due to street sweeping. I am looking to sell the car to a buyer who is willing to work with me as there is still a loan on the car for more than I have it listed for (buyer can send/address a cashiers check directly to Lexus Financial for the agreed upon sales price for their security and I will pay the remaining balance).

The car has been registered in NYC as of 3/7/2011 with plates and the state inspection has been completed as well.

Per Lexus Installed options:

* Front Seating Impact Airbags

* ELECTRIC SUNROOF

* Clock

* Electronic Compass

* Traction Control

* Floor Mats

* Anti-Theft System

* Wheels, 18" Alloy Wheels

* AM/FM Radio w/6 CD changer

* Power Antenna

* Reading Lights

* Radio Data System (RDS)

* Security System

* ABS

* Cruise Control

* CD Changer

* Fog Lights

* Leather And Cloth Upholstery

* 5 Passenger Seating

* Power Windows

* Power Steering

* Remote Trunk Release

* Stability Control

* Tachometer

* Trip Computer

* Tire Pressure Monitoring System

Send me an email and I will respond as soon as possible. The price is negotiable, but please no lowballs. I am only selling it because of the move and to pay off my existing loan and not looking to making any money on it. I can provide pictures if necessary but I prefer to set up a time to view the car so that we are on the same page.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to doing business with you.

PRICE: $20,000 OBO

If the care doesn't sell in 1 week I will sell it to the dealer.
Old 08-24-2011, 11:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CLS63
Pics...
Attached Thumbnails QUICK SALE: 2006 Lexus IS350 Silver/Black High Miles NYC-img_0298.jpg   QUICK SALE: 2006 Lexus IS350 Silver/Black High Miles NYC-img_0295.jpg   QUICK SALE: 2006 Lexus IS350 Silver/Black High Miles NYC-img_0301.jpg   QUICK SALE: 2006 Lexus IS350 Silver/Black High Miles NYC-img_0300.jpg  
Old 08-25-2011, 09:04 AM

2007 CLK 550
Bump. for a great guy. glws
Old 08-26-2011, 10:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CLS63
Originally Posted by Knight 43
Bump. for a great guy. glws
Greatly appreciated! Thank you for remembering me!