Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2007 Range Rover HSE full-size

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 02:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 S 500
2007 Range Rover HSE full-size

It's time to move on to another vehicle and I'm putting my beloved Range Rover up for sale. It just ran out of warranty two months ago and I had everything inspected to insure there were no costly repairs lurking somewhere. I've babied this vehicle and it is in absolutely immaculate condition. Oil was just changed and new brakes/rotors installed (rear brakes about 3 months ago and front brakes last week). The tread on the tires is still fine but I would expect them to need replacing w/in the next year. Stornoway Grey exterior with a charcol leather interior--both in excellent condition. All the usual toys, like heated seats/windshield, navigation, bluetooth, sunroof, etc. 52,000 miles and I'm still asked by the porters at the dealership how I keep it looking brand new! (For those interested, it's by not letting little kids inside).

I live in the DC/MD/VA area and I've listed it on Autotrader at $36,800. At that price it's the lowest priced 2007 on the website. I'm pricing it competitively because I'm buying a new car soon and would prefer to sell it instead of trading it in to the dealership. I'm the type of person who would feel guilty selling a car that had any undisclosed issues (I'd like to think most are, but have found some who are not)---not a single worry about that happening with this one.

Please email me if you have any questions or I can be reached at 847-208-1287.
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Range Rover HSE full-size-rover-interior.jpg   2007 Range Rover HSE full-size-rover-exterior.jpg  

Last edited by NavyMB; 09-02-2011 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Add pictures
Old 09-04-2011, 10:40 AM

2000 S 500
Feedback

OK, I know the forum rules prohibit bashing people for the price at which they've listed their car but I'm asking for a little feedback. I think I've got it priced fairly well--less than all other 2007s on Autotrader in my area. But I'm not getting inquiries on the vehicle.

Is it just because the market is soft right now for SUVs or do you think I've still got it priced too high? Or....am I just being impatient?

I'm going to try selling it for another week before I cave-in and trade it into the dealer. Based on the quote the dealer gave me for the trade-in, plus the reduction in sales tax I'll pay on the new car I've figured that I would need to sell it for $35,000 to make sense. I know they dealer will eventually sell it to someone for a few K's more so I'd just like to find that person first so they can get a good deal and and I can make a couple bucks more than trading it in. It truly is in excellent condition and will make someone a great car.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:02 PM

2007 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by NavyMB
OK, I know the forum rules prohibit bashing people for the price at which they've listed their car but I'm asking for a little feedback. I think I've got it priced fairly well--less than all other 2007s on Autotrader in my area. But I'm not getting inquiries on the vehicle.

Is it just because the market is soft right now for SUVs or do you think I've still got it priced too high? Or....am I just being impatient?

I'm going to try selling it for another week before I cave-in and trade it into the dealer. Based on the quote the dealer gave me for the trade-in, plus the reduction in sales tax I'll pay on the new car I've figured that I would need to sell it for $35,000 to make sense. I know they dealer will eventually sell it to someone for a few K's more so I'd just like to find that person first so they can get a good deal and and I can make a couple bucks more than trading it in. It truly is in excellent condition and will make someone a great car.
Same deal with me. Been trying to sell our ML350 for almost 6 months now. It's just not the season for SUV's. It will be firing up soon though, as winter comes along.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:28 AM

2000 S 500
It's headin' to EBay

I put the Rover on EBay last night with a buy it now price of $36,500. The reserve is set at $35,250. Here's the link if anyone is interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0QQ...#ht_574wt_1167