Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

1997 Lexus SC300 Red Super Clean

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 07:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
R129, XF Sportbrake, SC400
1997 Lexus SC300 Red Super Clean

This car has been very well taken care of and has been in Florida all its life. Zero rust. Over a decade’s worth of service records are available from Lexus dealership. I've taken good care of since i've had it and the previous owner seemed OCD about maintenance. I have pages and pages of service records. Needs nothing.

The car has a clean CarFax and has never been in any accidents. Super clean inside and out. The leather has no rips or tears. Paint on roof is fading slightly and spoiler could us a re-paint. Other than that, the body is clean with maybe 1-2 dings as expected for a 14 year old car. There is a slight crack (about 2 inches) in the rear bumper that isn't noticeable unless up close. Other imperfections are pictured below. Again, you really have to look for these to notice them.

Everything works perfectly. The only issue I can think of is that two of the lights on the climate control display are out but the display is not bleeding. CD changer recently stopped working for some reason but radio works. Car is in Orlando. No trades.

EDIT: Car is at 129,500mi. Everything is stock. Stern wheels are no longer on the car. Currently on Q45 Touring wheels. New price: $5,800.

Check this thread for pics: http://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-4...ina-black.html

Wheels:

Interior:

Exterior imperfections:

(Under driver's side window, about the size of a nickel. Noticeable at an angle if you're really looking for it)

(Driver's side fender)

(rear bumper mentioned above)

Engine Bay:

Here are some pics with the current wheels:

Last edited by Ryanr317; 12-22-2011 at 07:44 AM.