Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Industrial Parts Washer - Stainless - $1000 SoCal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 04:32 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
2008 E350
Industrial Parts Washer - Stainless - $1000 SoCal

This is an industrial stainless steel parts washer / cleaning system Re-Entry model #RCS-5-3 manufactured by Metric Systems Corporation of Florida. This unit has NEVER been used and is in brand new condition. It cost over $4000 ($4200 plus shipping) new. The unit runs off compressor air and all hoses use brass fittings (no seals to replace - only hoses when required). Air flow and pump flow are adjustable on front of machine. This is a chemical/solvent based machine, it does not vibrate - it cleans using chemical/air turbulence - VERY efficient. It has two drains at rear for local connection to sump/sewer or other collection system and two hand drains in front. Pick up in Altadena, CA with cash or buyer to arrange shipping and pay for costs involved including but not limited to Pay pal fees, gas for delivery etc. I don' t know the exact manufacture date. The manual says 1996 but the company that I worked for bought it new in 2000. I got it out of the crate, unopened in 2008.

This is a great machine for a mechanic with a small shop or someone that restores vehicles and needs to clean small to medium size parts - gears, hubs, pistons, shafts, etc.

1. This unit comes with the original manual provided by the manufacturer. Please let me know if you any further questions or want to see any additional pictures.
2. I will ship but its big and heavy.
3. The base was made to make the washer moveable. It can be removed or is included in the sale if you want it.

Tank Dimensions -

Washer has two tanks, a wash side and a rinse side. The total tank dimensions are 12" (inches) front to back, 30" (inches) wide and 20" (inches) deep. The left side is the larger wash tank, it measures exactly 2/3 of width, so it is 12x20x20 and it is divided equally by a 14" (inch) high divider. The rinse side is a separate tank that measures 12x10x20.

Its also listed on Ebay - search: Industrial Parts Washer Item #251018571374

I am located in Altadena, CA. I will ship if you arrange shipping through UPS freight or other carrier that does residential pick-ups. Yes, UPS does this. I have shipped/received very large and heavy steel bumpers - a rolling box shouldn't be an issue. I will bubble wrap etc. at your expense. I can provide additional pictures, a .pdf copy of the manual or any other information you may require.
Attached Thumbnails Industrial Parts Washer - Stainless - 00 SoCal-1.jpg   Industrial Parts Washer - Stainless - 00 SoCal-2.jpg   Industrial Parts Washer - Stainless - 00 SoCal-3.jpg