Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R Low Miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 12:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C300 Sport 4Matic
2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R Low Miles

Hey ya'll. I know this is only my first post but its only because I just got my first MB about a week ago. I am selling my bike to pay off the car.

I have a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R for sale. The bike only has 3,100 miles on it and has been garage kept. It runs and shifts very strong. It has lowering links with 3 settings. I have blue tint on the windscreen and headlights.

The previous owner was a girl and set the bike down at a stop light. There are a few small scratches on the left side fairing. The bar ends and levers have been replaced with pazzo style levers since the picture was taken. To bring this bike to pristine condition all you would need is a rear and upper fairing for the left side only. The bike has a clean title which I have on hand.

I have no problem replacing these parts to bring this bike to prisitne condition once I have a buyer interested.

I am asking $7,000 obo but I may be interested in trading for a 2007-2008 zx6r in similar condition plus cash. Some may say that the asking price is high but here is a link for the Nada value:
http://www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycles/2009/Kawasaki/ZX600R9F-NINJA-ZX-6R-599cc/Standard-Equipment

Last edited by PepsiManKolt; 06-20-2012 at 08:45 AM.