Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2012 Ram 2500 Laramie LongHorn 4X4 Crew 6.7

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 02:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Like The Stig
FS: 2012 Ram 2500 Laramie LongHorn 4X4 Crew 6.7

Up for sale is my fully loaded 2012 Ram 2500 Laramie LongHorn Crew Cab 4X4 6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel. Im willing to trade her + Cash from my side for a 2012 C63 AMG either Coupe or Sedan.

Only selling because I really don’t need a Heavy Duty truck to pull my race car to the track + I may be moving to Downtown Austin and will have a hard time parking. This truck has been used as my Daily Driver and ATV and Race car hauler on the weekends. The truck still has that brand new car smell, I recently did a polish and wax and have always taken care of the leather and paint with Chemical Guys Products. The truck has also been serviced every 5k Miles with Rotella Diesel Oil. The truck has some tasteful upgrades done to it: DPF delete, AFE Closed Intake System, H&S Mini Maxx programmer, Fabtech 4.5 Lift Kit with upgraded Bilstein SS shocks, Bilstein Single Steering wheel stabilizer, 35” Nitto Trail Grapplers mounted on 18 Inch XD Addict Wheels. With the engine upgrades im getting close to 22 MPG highway and 16 City. Just on upgrades alone the truck has more than 8k invested. Considering the low mileage and condition of the truck I think my asking price is fair: $50,000 OBO, MSRP was over 61K just 7 months ago, my loss is your gain. The truck still has a factory 5 Year 100k Mile Warranty

To purchase the truck I will take a $500 PayPal Deposit and the buyer has 4 business days to complete payment, I have the title in hand and will include a bill of sale and copy of the title when the deposit has been made. Truck and Title will only be released upon full payment. Im willing to ship at buyers expense.

Here is the Ebay Listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2500-...ht_1169wt_1167

Details:

2012 Ram 2500 Laramie Long Horn Crew Cab 4X4 6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel

Vin# 3C6UD5GL8CG135267

Asking Price: $50,000 OBO

Mileage: 11,059 as of 11/22/12 (Mileage can change due to the truck being my DD)

-Exterior Color: Bright Silver Metallic

-Interior Color: Black / Russet

Options:
-Limited Slip Rear Differential
-Transfer Case Skid Plate
-Mono Tone Paint
-Roof Mounted Clearance Lights
-6 speed Automatic Transmission
-6.7 Cummins H.0. Turbo Diesel Engine
-Heavy Duty Towing Package (Dual Transmission Coolers)
-Moon Roof
-Navigation

Upgrades:
-H&S Mini Maxx Programmer
-DPF Delete Pipe
-AFE Sealed Intake
-Fabtech 4.5 Lift kit with upgraded Bilstein Shocks
-Bilstein Steering Wheel Stabilizer
-35” Nitto Trail Grappler Tires (Installed them about 4k Miles ago and they still have over 85% Life left. They have a full road hazard warranty from Discount Tire.
-18” XD Addict Wheels in Matte Black.

The Good:

-Truck is powerful and can pull a house of the ground.
-Interior is so luxurious it makes you want to be in there all day.
-I get so many thumbs up on how the truck looks
-Mpg's are not bad for a HD truck.

The Bad:

-Im gonna miss her
-Has a small scratch in the right side of the hood that can probably be polished out since my nail does not catch the scratch.
-Has a small dent on the left lower quarter panel

The last two pics will be of the scratch and dent, otherwise the exterior and interior are flawless.

Scratch and Dent: