Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2007 Porsche 911 GT3 For Sale!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 03:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 335i Dinan
2007 Porsche 911 GT3 For Sale!

A very close friend of mine has decided to let go of his 2007 997 GT3. This car is extremely clean and super low mileage. The GT3 is the racecar for the street that Porsche builds for their most hardcore enthusiasts. This GT3 drives like it just came out of the Zuffenhausen and sounds absolutely amazing, but it drives even better. The feel of the road through the Alcantara steering wheel, the feel of the large race inspired brakes as the haul you down from speed, and the tremendous pull of the flat 6 motor are unbeatable. This example comes in stunning and rare Speed Yellow with a black interior and is optioned out with a fire extinguisher, red gauges, red seatbelts, sport mode, carbon fiber interior trim package, carbon fiber gear shift, alcantara handbrake, AM FM CD, alcantara seat inserts, and much much more. The car is currently located at an independent used Porsche shop here in San Luis Obispo. But with only 17,800 miles, youd be hard pressed to find a better example than this. Here are a few pics, feel free to PM me for me details or more pics! Thanks!

Currently asking $82,995. Thanks!! Feel free to shoot me an offer