Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS/FT: 2004 Porsche Boxster S 50th Anniversary Edition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 03:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTB W211 E55
FS/FT: 2004 Porsche Boxster S 50th Anniversary Edition

Up for sale or trade is my 2004 Porsche Boxster S 50th Anniversary edition. The car is #317 of 1953 made to commemorate the 550 spyder. There are a lot of difference between this one and a regular boxster s.

Here is the press release from Porsche which explains the options and details: http://press.porsche.com/news/release.php?id=196

The only reason for sale is my wife and I welcomed just welcomed our first child and keeping a 2 seater even if its a 3rd car doesn't make sense.

I have completed a laundry list of service to get it up to par with my OCD.
New Clutch
LN Engineering IMS bearing
Rear Main Seal
Waterpump
Thermostat
Heater Core
all 6 ignition coils and spark plugs
front sway bar end links
replaced all 4 tires with Pirelli Pzero Rosso Porsche rated tires
Alignment
rear upper trailing arms
BMC Air filter
fuel pump
new borla exhaust - still have the stock on will include for next owner
Fresh Fluid change across the board

The car has been detailed and opticoated, i treat the interior to Leatherique every 6 months to keep it supple.

The car has 105k on it and will not change much as it sits in the garage.

The car has had 2 PPI's done one buyers wife vetoed the purchase of porsche the second couldn't get approval for a loan. The only items to not rear brakes are getting low have 5-7k of life left and the heatshield on the drivers side secondary cat is slightly loose. Causes a faint rattle when cold, leaving it up to the new owner to decide to repair or replace with cat deletes.

The only flaws on the body is there is slight bump in the front lower rocker panel from what looks like a jack handle. You can't see it unless you look for it. There is a slight crease on the front bumper from the previous owner having a license plate bracket. They dont detract from the car what so ever.

Happy to talk about history or answer questions. Car fax is clean no accidents, I have the title free and clear.

I am asking 15,500 firm as you will not find a nicer one with all the service completed and IMS bearing addressed.

Willing to trade for a clean W211 E55 I have a preference for black. Mods are ok as long as they quality.