Other Cars Discussion of non Mercedes Benz vehicles

Giulia vs C43

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2023 | 11:47 PM

Alfa Romeo Giulia QV, VW Taos
Giulia vs C43

So this is the dark underbelly of MBWorld, where few souls ever wander! I wanted to post some of my initial impressions of being the brand new owner of a Giulia QV after deciding not to take the plunge on the new C43. here we go!

Okay - NOW I'm a member for realsies! | Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum (giuliaforums.com)

As to why I actually decided to go with the Alfa; that story is pretty well documented in the C43 2023 order guide thread, but TL;DR:

1) Got tired of waiting
2) Alfa ended up cheaper per month due to disgusting 4-year residuals and even more disgusting lease rates (in Canada)
3) Alfa is WAY more car, more comparable to the C63 than the C43.

Cheers,

L.
The following users liked this post:
chassis (06-17-2023)
Old 06-17-2023 | 09:58 AM
Out Of Control!!

PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Originally Posted by flocons
So this is the dark underbelly of MBWorld, where few souls ever wander! I wanted to post some of my initial impressions of being the brand new owner of a Giulia QV after deciding not to take the plunge on the new C43. here we go!

Okay - NOW I'm a member for realsies! | Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum (giuliaforums.com)

As to why I actually decided to go with the Alfa; that story is pretty well documented in the C43 2023 order guide thread, but TL;DR:

1) Got tired of waiting
2) Alfa ended up cheaper per month due to disgusting 4-year residuals and even more disgusting lease rates (in Canada)
3) Alfa is WAY more car, more comparable to the C63 than the C43.

Cheers,

L.
Definitely an abandoned place of the forums but as long as the the door is open, there will be light and therefore forum members will come across.