Pacific NorthWest OR, WA

Drag Racing at Pacific and Bremerton

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 11:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 GT350KR
Drag Racing at Pacific and Bremerton

Hello, a friend that is a MB owner, told me that there are some folks on this forum that might be interested in drag racing.

I am the 2011 Pres. of the Car Club Challenge Assn (CCCA). We are a collection of several teams the compete against each other at Pacific Raceways and Bremerton Raceway.

You show up only to the races that fit your schedule, there is no obligation to make all or any races.

The cost for joing the CCCA is only $10 for the entire season. We have six races at each track.

The cars need to be license for the street, closed exhaust, and D.O.T. approved tires (Drag Radials are okay), full drag slicks are not.

Basically you pick a team capt. and the CCCA will give your team it's own letter designation. Ford Drag Team is "W". GM team is "G" etc.

You earn point for yourself, and for your team. Each race we award a 1st place and runner-up trophy.

Our Pacific races, are on designated Friday evenings, and our Bremerton races are on designated Saturdays.

If you have any interest, you can contact me at carcluchchallenge@yahoo.com and also check out the web site for schedule, points, rules and other info www.carclub-challenge.com

Hope to see a MB team

Kent Magruder
2011 CCCA Pres
Ford Drag Team Capt.