Parting Out Parting out threads by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

1995 W124 E300 Semi-Part Out

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 08:34 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Tesla model S
1995 W124 E300 Semi-Part Out

I have a E300 Diesel with 235K on her that was running real strong when my father-in-law hydroplaned on the freeway here in socal about a month ago. The entire drivers side front front to back is worthless. What is good is the cream leather (not MB Tex) interior, wood and drivetrain.

I'm really looking to sell the interior as it is real nice and also the motor and tranny if someone wants. I have the same exact car and love my diesel, this motor was very strong even with 235K on it, if you;
've been looking for a 606 motor to rebuild this is the one, if no one wants it I probably rebuild it myself, just thought someone could use some parts.

PM me with your needs and we can talk, not trying to be a hard-*** or anything but I'd like to be clear in my communication - I'm an adult like most of you with two kids while getting my MBA so life is hard enough, I'm really not looking to pull two used tie-rods so I can mail them to NJ for $20 - I just don't have time for that kinda stuff. But PM with what you need and I'll try and make it happen.

Thanks - OJ

ps - I do have a perfectly in tact tow hook cover from the car, pm me if you want it.

Old 10-13-2010, 11:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e300
tranny

Hi OJ,

Let me know if still have the transmission for sale. I am looking for one at the moment. Let me know if it is still available.

Thanks, Roger