Parting Out Parting out threads by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

190e 5-speed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 08:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
190e
190e 5-speed

hi guys, i'd been driving a 190e as a winter car this year, and since it's spring again i'll be getting rid of it to make way for something else.

the body is not in great shape, the passenger side doors are damaged, as is the hood, but there are some bits and pieces worth salvaging before i send it off, so i figured i'd post it here.

this has the 2.6 engine in it, seems to consume some oil, but it starts and runs every day, i suppose that someone may be interested in the engine or some components, and the tail lights are nice, as are the gold/bronze colored body trim pieces.

other than that the only really good bits are the transmission and all related parts one would need for a 5-speed conversion.

this is the typical 5-speed (getrag 717.435), the shifter linkage should get new bushings, but everything is there, and the box shifts nicely with no grinds.

i'd prefer it if someone wanted to just take the car - and pull the parts at a later date - so if you want to i can drive it somewhere and drop it off, assuming you are local.

i'd want $600 for the whole thing in this case - otherwise, if someone wants the 5-speed conversion components only then let me know and i'll arrange to pull everything, but i'd have to ask for more if this were the plan, so for the record - if you need me to pull all of the 5-speed parts i'd like $1000.

definitely let me know if any of you can use the parts from the car - there are plenty of useful bits in there, but a lot of it is pretty beat so i'd prefer to just have you come see the car and drive it around then commit to buying the whole thing or parts from it.

body parts and stuff like the lights and trim, alt, ps pump, trans, radiator, seats, and whatever else looks to be in nice clean condition will eventually appear on ebay if nobody wants them so i'll post those to this thread if that occurs in the future.

thanks,
j

BTW all of the price stuff is negotiable, and items like the lights, trim, engine components, stuff like this, are really going to be ~10-20 a piece plus any shipping costs, i'd just rather have someone take the whole thing if possible.

Last edited by kildea; 04-19-2010 at 01:42 PM.