Parting Out Parting out threads by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

C63 parting out..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 09:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 parting out..

Hey wasup everyone, i just traded in the car for a gtr. so i would like to sell a set of Forgestar wheels and mcd cf front spoiler that i got on the car. The mods are only 1 1/2 month old.

The wheels are Forgestar F14 18" in size and they were in matte black color.
I am not sure about the offset of these wheels but if you really must know, peter at acgsd (sry if i spelled it wrong) would have this information because that's where i got these wheels from. I guaranteed that the fitting on these wheels on the 2010 c63 is spot on. In addition These wheels comes with the carbon fibre centre caps with tpms and almost new Pirelli tires mounted and balanced so the buyer could directly put it on their car. Asking price is 1700$ plus shipping within United States.

Second on the list is a beautiful and aggressive looking MCD motorsports carbon fibre front lip spoiler which has only been out on the car for 1 month. The spoiler is in perfect condition and has drilled slots on each corner for concealed support from bystanders when installed. Best you would need to get is a 3m tape to hold the spoiler in the middle.
This item is for sale for 300$ plus shipping.
Attached Thumbnails C63 parting out..-img_1029.jpg   C63 parting out..-img_1233.jpg  
Old 06-12-2011, 12:30 AM

Hello again, I forgot to post the whereabout. The items were located in Maryland DC Metro area. I would prefer local buyer for the wheels. Thanks guys.
Old 06-12-2011, 02:45 AM

2013 Nissan GT-R BE
Man I guess I am not the only one here look to trade my car up for a GT-R. Nice buy by the way, and did you go register with NAGTROC.org? What's your trim level and how much you paid for it? Thanks.

Sheep
Old 06-13-2011, 04:09 PM

hello sheep, i couldn't justify the markup for the new 2012 by the local dealership so i went with a slightly used 2010 premium pkg with only 2500miles. It's typically a new car and still has a new car smell. If you must know, The gtr is 73k and they gave me a trade in value of 45k for the 2010 c63 with 20k miles on it. The c63 has all the options including keyless go without the performance package and cf trim. As for the difference between the c63 and the gtr is the acceleration and styling of a coupe. Although the c63 has been tuned by Eurocharged, the speed of the gtr is noticeably quicker on acceleration. The GTR is also wider and bigger overall so it feels more solid and because the transmission shifts really quick it's hard to tell the speed. But the transmission on the GTR is abit more rugged than the 2010 c63 for example, moving around parking lot I would definitely feel and hear the transmission working but once it's out on the street it feels very smooth. The ride on the GTR is stiffer than the c63 but the handling feels very solid with a very precise steering. As for Mercedes vs Nissan it doesn't really matter for me because I was sold the moment I saw it. The sales guy from porsche said that it is a rare car and I would get alot more attention. He was right. I drove my GTR daily and I could definitely live with it. Overall GTR is a great car and if you do not need back seat like me i would say go for it.
Old 06-13-2011, 04:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2015 C300 4matic
is the car over at porsche of arlington yours?
Old 06-13-2011, 05:35 PM

Yes sir, that would be mine.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 Ultima GTR
Damn, was kinda hoping you were parting out the entire car. I wanted the engine, haha.
Old 06-14-2011, 01:22 AM

haha that's funny alex, i should done that and will probably get more money back.
The wheels are gone to a lucky buyer.
The lip is still available with a new price of 250$. If anyone is interested please let me know i would answer any questions you have thanks all.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:37 PM

AMG GTS
Dont buy anything from the seller!
This guys a scam artist, sends damaged lip and now is responding at all.

IF you are reading this Fu*K you Douche Bag!