Parting Out Parting out threads by members.
Mark this thread as Sold

w211 parts for Sale/Trade in Baltimore Area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 01:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
w211 parts for Sale/Trade in Baltimore Area

As my title suggests I am selling my 2009 e350 as I'd like to get back into an SUV.

So, I have a few items I plan to sell/swap/trade.

SWAP/TRADE in the MD, NoVA, SoPA, Del & SoNJ Area

Gloss Black Grille
Bought from an eBay vendor last June for $150. Looking to swap for a factory sport grille in good condition & $75/OBO in cash

Tinted Tails
Painted and installed last July by Scott's Paint & Performance, http://smokedtailights.com. Total cost was $140 including shipping to and from. Looking to swap for 07-09 sport tail lamps in good condition and $70/OBO in cash
Tried to show some daytime and night time photos with the lights on and as you can see the light output is not lessened by the tint

Carpeted Floor Mats, 4-ea
Bought new in August, installed through Halloween and are still tucked away in the garage. Total Cost was $135. Looking to swap for a decent set and $60/OBO in cash --OR-- sell outright for $90/OBO

OEM All Weather Mats, 4-ea
Bought new when I purchased the e350 in March 2012, total cost was $115. Looking to swap for a decent set & $50/OBO in cash --OR-- sell outright for $75/OBO

We could also discuss swapping my smoked side markers, CF Door Pins and OEM AMG Style Pedals (Part No's.: A 170-290-01-82 & A-170-300-00-04)

______

All items are in very good shape and I can supply additional pictures if interested. When my car was detailed before the winter the detailer commented on my tails and asked where I had them done because they were the best in the area that he had seen.

Floor Mats -- I need to have SOMETHING in the car when I trade it in which is why I am open to swapping or selling outright so long as I get something in return

These swaps would need to be done in the next few days prior to me trading the vehicle in. I'm not in a position to ship. If I don't get rid of them, so be it.

FOR SALE ITEMS
These items will stay listed until they sell as I am not turning them in with my car

- NEW IN PACKAGE Mercedes-Benz Flat hood emblem, style GM-25 by JBSpeed COST: $20+shipping

- NEW Suvneer e63 fromt Bumper non-PDC. I bought this last May, had it painted Black (color matched) in August with the intent to install this spring and it hasn't happened. It's been sitting in my basement waiting to be installed. Would certainly prefer a local sale on this However, I do have the box that Gary shipped it in so I will ship via freight at your expense. COST: $750/OBO + shipping if required

- NEW IN BOX DDM Tuning HiD Kit for Lows & Fogs. 35w, 5k, slim ballasts w/ error eliminators. Never installed as I was waiting to do this when I installed the front bumper. My cost with shipping was $125 back in July. COST: $100/OBO + shipping

- NEW IN BOX OEM tail lamp bulb assembly panels -- NOT THE LAMPS. Paid $125/set with shipping. I thought mine were broken after I tinted them so I bought a set from parts.com. Turns out a wire wasn't fully connected inside my rear fender and when I fixed it my lights were fixed. Needless to say I couldn't return these so they are sitting in a box in the garage unopened. COST: $80/OBO + shipping

I may as well throw it out there that if there is anyone locally that is interested in buying my car let me know.

Please PM me for additional information, to make arrangements for a swap and/or to discuss pricing.

Thanks,
Attached Thumbnails w211 parts for Sale/Trade in Baltimore Area-mb1.jpg   w211 parts for Sale/Trade in Baltimore Area-mb2.jpg   w211 parts for Sale/Trade in Baltimore Area-mb3.jpg   w211 parts for Sale/Trade in Baltimore Area-mb4.jpg   w211 parts for Sale/Trade in Baltimore Area-mb5.jpg  

Last edited by mhass350; 04-18-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
2014 BMW M235i
Does the front bumper come with mounting hardware? Or can I use my normal mounting hardware?

I would by it in a heartbeat but at the moment I have a few other expenses D= Maybe if you still have it at the beginning of summer I will hit you up. Are you planning to get a Mercedes SUV or leave the brand?

Last edited by AMGAffalterbach; 04-18-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
You re-use everything. Check out Gary's vendor page on the forum.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
2014 BMW M235i
Oh that's great! Yeah I saw his post but didn't read through it haha
Old 04-22-2013, 10:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 E55 - 97 E320 - 85 300D
Interested in the DDM Kit. I'm from Central Jersey but frequently am down in the Annapolis area. Will be May 4th.