Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

exhaust options for '04 C320

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 12:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'04 C320
exhaust options for '04 C320

Hi everyone, first post here. Recently picked up an '04 Silver C320 w/ 18" Brabus Monoblocks and love it. My old car was an '06 Mini Cooper S but I wanted to get something more comfortable.

Overall, I'm probably going to keep this car pretty stock except for a few things: suspension and minor performance tweaks, the biggest thing probably being exhaust.

As for what exhaust to get, I'm not really sure. I want something that sounds a bit more sporty but definitely not overly aggressive. Also, I don't want to have to cut the rear bumper at all. What options might fit this criteria?

I just want something well made, not TOO loud, and looks great.

I tried searching the forums but was unable to find a good answer so hoping you might be able to help; and if there was another thread that talks about it, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks a lot for the help!
Old 04-08-2007, 10:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E90 M3
Haha, your criteria fits what I'm looking for, and the exact same car too...I'm going to stay tuned for answers...we'll probably get more answers if they move this to the W203 forum...