Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

Any Reputable Indy Shops In The Boston Area?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 09:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99 E55 AMG
Any Reputable Indy Shops In The Boston Area?

Looking for a good place to take my car. I need a good shop for regular maintenance and more importantly, tuning? Looking to get my suspension done.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:48 PM

2003 clk55
Call ED at European Auto Solutions in Waltham, Ma 781-642-0667 tell him Matt from Luxury Details sent you.

They will take very good care of your car and are some of the best Benz mechanics around.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:05 PM

99 E55 AMG
Wow bro, thank you very much. I'll call him asap!

Also, i'm looking to get my baby detailed soon. Is that something you could help me with? I would like to do the works. Compound, Clay bar, plus whatever you recommend. I want to bring the shine back!!
Old 03-03-2009, 06:15 PM

2003 clk55
Ya thats something we can do and we also do stereo work to if you need anything let me know luxurydetails@comcast.net

Thanks,
Matt
Old 03-23-2009, 10:58 PM

99 E55 AMG
Hey! I finally took my car to Ed (stand up guy) @ European Auto Solutions last Friday to get a complete look over... I then decided to get my oil changed, transmission flushed/filled and torque converter fluid replaced. They also fixed my washer fluid nozzles that were streaming in ALL directions. The car feels alot smoother, he reset all of the old codes also... they even washed my baby!! haha

Ed also took the time to explain everything to me when it was time to pick it up, I didn't feel rushed (hurry up and pay us, goodbye!) which was perfect since i'm new to MB's. THAT was the frosting on the cake, which is why I definitely recommend them if you are in the Boston area. Also, the bill for the service was very reasonable! I'll be going back very soon!

I would also like to thank Matt @ Luxury Details for referring me to Ed and his great staff. I'll be coming to you guys very soon also, as the weather gets better.

Last edited by LeeRod80; 03-25-2009 at 09:13 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:21 PM

2003 clk55
Lee,

Look forward to meeting you.

thanks,
Matt
Old 04-22-2009, 09:20 PM

2018 S63
Thumbs up Very informative Post LeeRod/CLK

I will be calling EAS to see if they can take a look at an ABC concern on my S55. I've been to the local MB stealership many times over the past couple of months and I've come to realize that they are much more so a production line focused on getting you in and out rather than a genuine establishment possessing core values that are based on addressing their customer's concerns... EAS sounds like the breath of fresh air I've been waiting for!!!

On another note , any info on a mercedes/amg group meet up here in the North East???

Thanks!!!