Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

Central Texas e55 reprogram?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 12:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 e55AMG
Central Texas e55 reprogram?

I just bought an 05 e55 with 32k miles. After a few pulls it seems like the supercharger disappears altogether. From reading a few posts it seems the OEM Intercooler setup is to blame?

Any reccomendations on a shop/vendor/someone in Austin/San Antonio or surrounding areas who can reprogram the computer?

Looking for reccomendations on which parts to buy as well. Looks like there area few companies with quality offerings.

TIA
Craig
Old 03-11-2009, 03:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350 Sport & Rs6
Craig

Are you looking for an aftermarket program like Renntech or Kleemann for example? I am in Dallas and we can flash your ECU for you!

Your stock computer system will back out timing, boost etc at certain temps. I believe that is what you are feeling!
Old 03-13-2009, 04:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
Originally Posted by TexasSteele
I just bought an 05 e55 with 32k miles. After a few pulls it seems like the supercharger disappears altogether. From reading a few posts it seems the OEM Intercooler setup is to blame?

Any reccomendations on a shop/vendor/someone in Austin/San Antonio or surrounding areas who can reprogram the computer?

Looking for reccomendations on which parts to buy as well. Looks like there area few companies with quality offerings.

TIA
Craig
It sounds like you are experiencing intercooler pump failure. This is a relatively easy and inexpensive fix.

As for the tuning of your car, we can give it some incredible performance gains. We have several shops in TX that we work with, and at worst your car will be down for one to two days if you have to remove the ECU.

Take a look at our testimonials. http://www.veloceperformance.com/testimonial.htm

Let me know if I can help.