Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

My experience with Vadim Fedordezyn ( MUST READ !!!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 03:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
The reason Vadim cannot answer is that he was banned. He has hired an attorney and will be filing defamation suits. That's all I know for now.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
I believe you and am sorry to hear that. I will speak to Vadim about this and see why he has not made a good faith partial reimbursement.

Originally Posted by maxwerks
Well here we are in February of 2010 and the outcome of my patience and courtesy I extended to Mr. Vadim has not only gone unnoticed but in fact taken advantage of by the famous Mr. Vadim !

Several months of waiting and being nice and courteous, wishing him well , and telling him I will wait .. and what do I get ... NOTHING !!!!
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.... not even an attempt to partially reimburse me , or reorder the parts that he claims he lost in the fire... mind you my order is was as follows :
- E55K Air intake ( he could have gotten it ANYWHERE, HEll I could have ordered it from many sources...
- Evosport underdrive pulley....YES VERY HARD TO GET MONTHS LATER..
- AND the last is what really kills me : I paid him in addition to the above, $990 upfront for an ECU reprogramming.... I never sent the ECU, because I never got the parts first... which means that cost him ZERO...Yet he wont be a decent guy and refund at least that part !!!

All I get MONTHS later.. " Oh I am still waiting to be able to " Reorder " the parts for you since my parts were burned in the fire " !!! Well I have been more than patient regarding the fire, never doubted his words, always supported him and told him I will wait.... but apparently.. instead of appreciating what customers do.. he took that as a sign of weekness... there is no excuse for anyone doing that.. he is working on several other jobs for other people with budgets far more than my $1700 I paid him.. the least that any DECENT person would do is at least make a payment plan to refund the money ... instead I get nothing but BS.

Well sorry for all who vouched for him and suggested that I wait.. I did wait and gave him more than enough benefit of the doubt.... but five months is enough....

THis is to inform anyone who has been burned by Vadim to join me , as I AM starting legal procedures against him. PM me or email me at max@maxwerks.com
Old 02-09-2010, 05:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 CLS55 Renntech stage 5, 04 CL600 ( will miss ),02e55 , 11 R350
Originally Posted by AMGSC
I believe you and am sorry to hear that. I will speak to Vadim about this and see why he has not made a good faith partial reimbursement.
Thank you I appreciate that .

It is his own choice of actions or more accurately NON ACTIONS that are complicating things for him further and deeper.. instead of salvaging the once good reputation he once had, by his own attitude , he is sabotaging what was left of it, and with it any chance of rebuilding his stance. For several other people it looks like he used what was once a good name to CON people out of their money while the VRP ship was sinking! This is what it appears like and he has not done ANYTHING to tend to people's grievances. He may be honoring his duties to you as you say, but I am in communication with several other people whom he is simply ignoring.. these people wont just go away. He himself has made it impossible for people to show him compassion.
If he wants to ACT and BE honest .. he first should be PROPERLY communicating with the people he owes money or parts to.... address their grievances NOT by saying " as soon as I am able " thats obviously BS. , because that meant nothing ...
I am so disgusted by the so called " he always returns calls or emails " .. what does that mean ? what did that get me or any of the other people months & some a year later...? Yes I bought into his " apparent " polite demeanor...unfortunately it is just that ... nothing but words that dont even address the issue.... I have sent him many emails spelling it out for him that I need him to give me a DATE, I am ready to take a hit ... and compromise .. just give me a date that you will first put it in writing, and honor it .. what did I get .... the same ... I just cant give you your parts yet !!!! DISGUSTING !!!!

Last edited by maxwerks; 02-10-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:32 AM

s65
THANK GOD!!! You guys are awesome. THIS is why there is a community here. I emailed Vadim about a flash and tune at least a month ago and he finally got back to me about an ecu/tcu with flasher for 2500.00 sweet deal...but the guy took a long time to get back to me. I had even convinced myself to spend the entire 7000.00 for the full CL600TT setup.... He sounds knowledgeable, but when ppl order pizza it comes and if not fast enough they ***** at the mgr and get it very soon and free...and we are talking about Mercedes performance parts not $10.00 pizza

I don't know all of the exact stories you ppl are throwing out there as I quit reading after page 3. Needless to say I feel sorry for Vadim if all this is not true bc my $$ is at stake. I have read good things about this Vadim guy from other members and do not know what to think now. SOOO I need an upgraded IC Pump for a CL600TT and an ECU/TCU Please PM me ideas

Last edited by onelightmind; 06-04-2010 at 02:55 AM.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:52 PM
PDC

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 SL65 ///AMG - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN: 2005 E55; 2002 ML55; 2001 CLK55; 1992 BMW 850i; 1991 M5
Still No Refund

"He has hired an attorney and will be filing defamation suits. That's all I know for now."

Vadim STILL owes me $1,000.00 for the worthless HEMs that I foolishly bought. Now the thief has hired an attorney to litigate defamation suits???

Guess what, I AM an attorney (insert lawyer joke here). Last time I checked, "truth of the matter asserted" was a complete defense to defamation.

I feel sorry for Vadim too, he obviously needs that thousand bucks one helluvalot more than I do.

My Kleemann headers fit perfect, sound awesome, and look beautiful.

PDC
Old 06-07-2010, 02:00 AM

s65
I will raise my hand and own up to saying "I screwed up." Been a busy week. I looked at my email and realised I was speaking with Marcin from Speeddriven. Needless to say I was very happy. I called him and he was awesome...immediatly made a purchase. SO it was not Vadim. Anyway good luck you guys. I can not say anything bad about this Vadim guy, but I can say Marcin is grade A and knows his stuff. i feel like editing my previous post, but that wouldn't be owning up to my temporary stupidity... good luck guys.