Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

Another satisfied Eurocharged customer!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2011 | 12:18 AM

SRT-6
Another satisfied Eurocharged customer!!

After a long time of putting it off, I finally jumped at the recent deal Jerry proposed and did the remote ECU tune tonight at home.

The process was absolutely painless; my biggest frustration was running an extension cord through my back hatch and into the car, because the laptop's battery is such a dog. That, and the heavy snow showers. I'm so over those.

Moving along, Jerry logged into my laptop and took over from there. After a few clicks and an upload here and there, it was done. Immediately the car felt more powerful on the test drive, and the heel-toe feel has changed a bit due to the throttle being much more responsive.

This car performs with some guts now. I've been told the tune will "improve" as I log some miles on it, and tomorrow's drive to work should be a hoot (all highway). +21HP/20TQ according to Eurocharged, but I think the BHP (butt horsepower) feels higher simply due to the added responsiveness.

I can't say enough about Jerry's customer service, and the professionalism of Eurocharged in general. We are lucky to have these guys on our team, and I will continue to positively advertise for these guys for years to come.

Cheers,

--John
Old 02-11-2011 | 01:34 PM

2002 c230
Haha I'm a complete noob. I think my brain really just came back to me about 6 months ago. Since then I've been into all kinds of stuff.

265 for 18 horse power is a no brainer. But people saying fake tune, that makes me think they don't know how to drive.

When I fill my gas tank up, I can tell the change in horse power, or torque(noob).

If I can tell that, then I will DEFINITELY be able to tell this tune right?

Shoot, bein able to tell, thats what its all about. Power is power after all. (in a good way)

Any way to run a horse power test to test results afterwords? If its only like a 1 hp gain cuz my 2002 c230 with 90k miles that I've never taken that good a care of (yet because I'm just learning) can I send the flash back and get some of the money back?

At that price, I wouldnt be a ***** about it, and the reputation of these guys sounds great.

But I want to know Im gonna be taken care of too if I end up bein the oddball outcast some how.

I'm a noob so I can ask noob questions haha.

Old 02-12-2011 | 04:46 PM

Garage Temporarily Empty
I have also had a great preliminary experience searching around for a tuner who can increase the power in my 2005 S600. Jerry was great answering questions and he offered the best price for the hp/tq gains out there. I will tune my car this spring and Jerry @ Eurocharged will get my business.

-Chris