Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

My Hps Experience

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2003, 03:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by HPS (Adam)
Sleestack,

Where in my post did I threaten Ben? Look how I word my sustenance’s.

Let's focus on JT's CLK55
Adam, you know you are arguing semantics here. I'm not saying Ben has some legal basis to claim you threatened him however giving us your physical specs. wasn't just so Ben could call you for a date was it? I agree, let's focus on the discussion about cars.
Old 05-15-2003, 03:33 PM

CLK55, Mini S
Adam,

5% body fat...wow. Are we supposed to care. WTF kind of moron knows his body fat %?

Does that make you cool or something? I thought Ben was being childish before, but your playground bully threats are truly a new level of stupidity. You have already been B-tch slapped around these boards enough to prove that your brain-fat % is obviously too high. You have no credibility. Go away. Just go away.

Sleestack - From NY? No Shdt? You know, I think that saying I quoted earlier was made up for people from NY.
Old 05-15-2003, 03:41 PM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
Adam,

You did post what could be construed a threat, which could also be construed as assault. You see, Richard and I are both attorney's, we understand the law. It is clear you don't. Ben has asked me (as his boss, an attorney, and as someone that is 6'4" and 220 and was a semi-pro athlete) to step in here as you are clearly WAY OUT OF LINE!

Here is the action that is occurring as of now:
- This post is locked so it cannot be deleted.
- Ben and I will be discussing this post with our corporate counsel and you might be hearing from them

If you want to continue this asinine conversation and thread, take it ANYWHERE but here. If that is not good enough, please do come meet me, vadim, simon or ben. I would hope you could be mature enough to settle it like a man - with words, not force - but that will be determined only by time and your actions.

Thank you for your participation on this board, it is clear that it has brought much entertainment to all.

Thanks

Brad