Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

KLEEMANN C23K and TOYO Tires.... Oh Yeah!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2003, 11:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KLEEMANN C23K and TOYO Tires.... Oh Yeah!

For immediate release; TOYO Tires on their way!

Nukblazi (Thomas), and KLEEMANN (Brandon) have secured an relationship with TOYO Tires for my C23K Coupe. Through the unique technology partnership between KLEEMANN Worldwide and TOYO Tires, and Brandon's relationship with the Sr. Marketing Manager of Performance Tires at TOYO Tires USA, TOYO will be providing tires for my use in competition.

TOYO Tires will be providing 4 235/40/17 TOYO RA-1 tires for me to use racing my coupe with SCCA, NASA, The M Club, and BMWCCA!!!

Holy MOTHER OF PEARL this is awesome. Many people at the events have mentioned the results I could expect on competition tires. I have landed a trophy place at the last two autocrosses I participated in. I look forward to continuing this very enjoyable habit and representing KLEEMANN and TOYO to the best of my ability.

Thanks for reading and participating, events to come include local autocrosses each weekend this month with different clubs. I am still working out which HPDEs and track days I will be attending this month. As always, my events, meets, and other last minute posts are in Events & Gatherings on this forum.

Many thanks to Dave Taylor and Thomas Okihisa of TOYO Tires! Also to Brandon of KLEEMANN USA as without him, this wouldn't have happened.

Regards,

Thomas