Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

Uploading Carbon Fiber parts for $820? expensive or not?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2013, 12:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 P31 Coupe 13'
Question Uploading Carbon Fiber parts for $820? expensive or not?

So, I was at one of the main Mercedes's dealer. I asked him if he can upload the carbon fiber front lips, rear diffuser, spoiler and mirror cover with the black grille and quad exhaust tips "that I all bought". He said that he would do everything except the quad tips. I am like why? its just for look there is nothing going to be damaged. He said I know more than you if you upload that it might affect the engine, which mean why your warranty might no longer help you anymore in that case. Also, the price for uploading everything except the quad tips was $822 U.S dollars. So Idk if it is a good price or not? it seems expensive for me? or what and how would the freaking quad tips remove the warranty that is bullshizz.

+ a random question, if I want to wrap my wheels black would the color disappear while speeding? is powder coating better? and is it removeable? or what shall I use instead?

I am sorry for the long essay I wrote ^
I would appreciat any reply.
Thank you.