Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

MyGenius Handheld difficulty

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2015, 03:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09' C63 AMG V5 Tune
MyGenius Handheld difficulty

I have been trying to get my car tuned to the newer V5 tune as i currently have the v4 but with no such luck.

Im getting a [1497] error code as you can see in the picture, has anyone ran into this issue?

I have been working with eurocharged with this issue, and they have been awesome as usual! Im just wondering if anyone has any ideas on this?

Thanks

Old 10-20-2015, 04:10 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2015 E550 Coupe
Just Because You Can...

Having a car with a lot hp and trq does not mean you have to use it. The joy of having the performance capability can achieve its reward in just knowing you have it. And we do the same thing on many products. For example, who uses all the capabilities of a gaming computer when they don't use it for gaming? Or has two cars for a three car garage? Or a four bedroom home when we only use two bedrooms?
Sometimes the simple answer is we do it because we can. We may never use all 449hp in an S550 but knowing it is there provides satisfaction. That works for me. It is not a waste of my money.

Last edited by retvethogrider; 10-20-2015 at 04:14 AM.
Old 10-20-2015, 04:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09' C63 AMG V5 Tune
Originally Posted by retvethogrider
Having a car with a lot hp and trq does not mean you have to use it. The joy of having the performance capability can achieve its reward in just knowing you have it. And we do the same thing on many products. For example, who uses all the capabilities of a gaming computer when they don't use it for gaming? Or has two cars for a three car garage? Or a four bedroom home when we only use two bedrooms?
Sometimes the simple answer is we do it because we can. We may never use all 449hp in an S550 but knowing it is there provides satisfaction. That works for me. It is not a waste of my money.
im confused
Old 10-20-2015, 12:38 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2015 E550 Coupe
Sorry, I left this comment on the wrong topic.