Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

Kudos to Kleemann!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2016, 01:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C350 Coupe - Polar White
Smile Kudos to Kleemann!

Hey guys, just wanted to put out a good word for the folks at Kleemann USA. I just had them do an ECU tune on my 2012 C350 Coupe and it really is night and day. More responsive to user inputs (read throttle), smoothed out the shift points and it does seem to move out a little quicker than it used to.

Also great customer support and knowledge base.

I would definitely use them again.

-Trevor
Old 04-05-2018, 08:04 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
2014 Mercedes C350 Coupe
Originally Posted by TrevorGGreen
Hey guys, just wanted to put out a good word for the folks at Kleemann USA. I just had them do an ECU tune on my 2012 C350 Coupe and it really is night and day. More responsive to user inputs (read throttle), smoothed out the shift points and it does seem to move out a little quicker than it used to.

Also great customer support and knowledge base.

I would definitely use them again.

-Trevor
Did you feel much of a HP gain though? I raced my friend's GLE 43 amg before and after the tune, and it is pretty much the same. We are pretty much head to head the entire race, and I will pull ahead after 140 km/h due to less drag. Currently working with Cory to program in the exhaust crackles similar to the new W205 C43 amg.
Old 07-25-2018, 09:02 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 C300 W204
For my 2013 C300, which is rated at only 248 hp, the ECU tune for my engine, the M276 engine, from the Kleemann website claims it will jump up dramatically to 330hp. If true, that's pretty incredible value for the money, considering people buy other things to get 5hp and 10hp increases. Apparently, for me, I have the same base engine as you do, but MB throttles it down and limits it, to create the different price points in the cars. The ECU removes all of these factory limitations.

One thing they said was a requirement, however, was you will forever require premium fuel, so an ongoing operating cost increase, but if the numbers are close to what they claim, quite worth it.

Your 350 went from 305hp to 330hp and you say its night and day? I can't imagine what my car will feel like, going from 248hp to 330hp.

Was the removal and reinstall simple enough?