Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

=NEW GUY= C230 Questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2002, 10:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Porsche 944
=NEW GUY= C230 Questions

Hey everyone. I'm new to this Board, so I just want to say Hi to everyone first. I have always been a Porsche Guy myself. Recently an Idea came to me when i saw the new C230 Kompressor. Couls this car make is in the Import Scene? Would it make it on the streets with rice rockets? IT SHOULD.

I have been working on my 944 for some time, and plan on making it a N2O inhaling BEAST. Then eventually will come the Turbo Project 951. Everyone will learn really quick to fear her as she comes rolling down the street.

I have already found a few NICE body kits for it, and that's great and all. But I want to be more GO than Show. So before I go out and purchase my first Benz, I want to know if this is a Pipe dream for me and my wallet, or can it be done? It seems like alot people brag about the 0-60 times but I almost NEVER see any real Dynos or 1/4 times. And the truth is, I'm already planning on ripping that Super Charger off and dropping in a clean TURBO.

................Oh yeah. I almost forgot to let you know, this car will inhale some N2O if she likes it or not. GWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Import Car Club of Houston
Old 04-18-2002, 11:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 198 Likes on 156 Posts
2016 GLE63s / 2016 E63s / 2002 E55
Welcome and good luck with modding your upcoming C-Coupe. I believe there is a guy on this board that is doing a lot with his C-Coupe. RennTech has mods for the C230, however, very expensive. Check out these RennTech links:

www.renntechmercedes
www.brumosrenntech.com

An AMG C-Coupe has just been released in Europe, however, have not heard if the car will be sent here in 2003. It has the 349hp Supercharged V6 from the C32 and SpeedShift auto. You probably want a manual. RennTech offers a 6-speed conversion. The AMG C-Coupe has 18X10 wheels in the rear. AMG C-Coupe:

http://www.mercedes-benz.com/amg/e/c...nserie_c32.htm