Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

w215 -2000 cl500

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 02:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w215 -2000 cl500

My current celphone provider in Toronto, Ontario Canada has just advised that as at May 2007 the analog service is being discontinued.
The car has the MB built in system with the removal Motorola flip in the armrest. I asked MB about 2 years ago if a retrofit.digital phone is on the horizon and nothing was being planned.
Is there anywhere that provides a rerofit that encompases the comand/cel/MB assist for this car.
Id like to be able to have the same convenience that i started out with.
Ive got 4 vehicles('05 Range rover HSE, '06 Volvo XC wagon, '88 560 SEL and the CL500. The benzs are the favorites and are driven very little so the pleasure of the drive would be even better if the phone worked "well".At this stage any price would be a bargain.Any suggestions as to companies around that have the problem "$olved". MB is really missing the boat here cause if they wanted they could have a system ready to go and waiting years ahead.
Attached Thumbnails w215 -2000 cl500-rovers-n-014.jpg