Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2002 | 05:36 PM

?

as for this being a private site, it is not. anyone can sign up at anytime with no fees, that makes it public not private. as for closing the other thread, whats wrong you dont want people to voice their OPINIONS? lets get a few things straight.

ok i dont work for them!!!!!!
as for blatently advertising on your site this is BS i have never posted a thread that says
HEY COME OVER HERE AND BUY THIS OR ELSE.
i have simply pointed consumers to another product in which they MAY or MAY NOT be interested in. THE CHOICE IS THEIRS!
I guess we should never say anything about a particular brand we like, use or dislike.
Old 10-17-2002 | 10:57 PM
MBWorld Founder

2020 GT R Pro, 2019 GT3 RS, 2018 GT3 Touring
Can you please clarify what you are talking about exactly? From simply reading your post, I have no clue what you are referring to. Feel free to message me privately.
Old 10-18-2002 | 03:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BMW M6, 2008 Ducati 1098, 2008 Ducati Monster S2R1000, 1971 Ducati Scrambler
You have been warned numerous times by myself and other moderators. You openly admitted that you were a REPRESENTATIVE of the oil company.

We have rules here, and you agreed to abide by them when you signed up to be a member. You had to click the AGREE button, meaning you have agreed to all of the rules and terms set forth by the staff of MBWorld. What you're doing is in blatant violation of the TOS, and it will not be tolerated.

Simon, read the mods forum for details.