Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

hey "INTERNET BRANDS", time to LEARN how to use the INTERNET. Fix your DNS RECORDS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 01:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car Whore
hey "INTERNET BRANDS", time to LEARN how to use the INTERNET. Fix your DNS RECORDS

www.mbworld.org forwards to your home page because it is most likely 404'ing.
mbworld.org is the only one that works.

please add a DNS "A" record for www. to point to the same IP so that my bookmark works once again, and so that many other people dont have to go through the same issue.

I often see this mistake from amateur server administrators/"webmasters".
Old 10-09-2007, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G63, AMG GT S
this is happening to me too but only when i use firefox or ie... when im on aol it doesnt do it.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Youngtimer
i couldn't log on all day, and last night it was doig something else weird and wouldn't let me in. had to spend all day on the 'other' site. weak.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E500 Wagon 4Matic
I couldn't get in earlier also. I surfed IB site and found a "contact us" albeit the marketing dept. So I shoot off an email not expecting much. But hey, 2 responses from 2 guys. "Sorry...DNS problems...all fixed".

OK, we're all human and make mistakes. It's how you 'fess up and fix the mistake that's the sign of character. Happily surprised by them.