Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

I can't see all the posts in a forum...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 06:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 SL500
I can't see all the posts in a forum...

I know I'm missing something here, and yes I've read th FAQ's.

When I read the Roadster forum I only can see 14 posts at a time, yet the column to the right shows there are over 12,00 posts in that forum alone.

What must I do to see past the first 14? I don't see any way to go back and read the older ones. I can't log on every day to keep up to date but would like to see what others have asked.

Thank you,

J T
Old 09-02-2008, 06:43 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
Go to the R230 forum then scroll down all the way. There you'll see a Display Options box. Directly beneath you'll see "From the" and a drop-down list for what time frames you'd like to those threads listed. "Beginning" will give you all of the threads.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:08 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300 Sport
Originally Posted by AsianML
Go to the R230 forum then scroll down all the way. There you'll see a Display Options box. Directly beneath you'll see "From the" and a drop-down list for what time frames you'd like to those threads listed. "Beginning" will give you all of the threads.

I'm having the same problem. your explaination only helps if you only see part of the threads with-in a forum IE only recent ones. What he and I are having problems with are inside an individual thread. reply count will show say 30 replys but when you open the thread only 14 show on some there are like a next page click place but not all. i had to change the view so it lists the replies on the top and then have to click individually on "more replies below current depth" this allows me to see them but once i read thse i have to go back and do it over again with the next chain. Is there not a way to list all replys in a page format? perhaps we are both missing something.

thanks,
Shawn