Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

Audio 10 in w203

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2009 | 07:44 PM

2004 C200 Kompressor w203
Audio 10 in w203

I recently purchased a w203 C200 Kompressor and I am very happy with the car. It handles beautifully and the performance is magnificent. All electronic components work as if it were brand new but I've experienced a problem with the Audio 10 stereo. I was driving in the city last evening and pressed the skip track button on the stereo. The unit did not respond so I systematically tried all functions and discovered that the unit had frozen. It did not not shut down when I turned off the ignition and did not turn off after I had locked the car and waited 15 minutes. The only way I could reset the stereo was by disconnecting/reconnecting the battery. If anyone can shed light on this small but irritating issue I would really appreciate it. I would also like to know which model cd changer is the correct one for this vehicle and the best way/place to obtain one. Thankyou.
Old 02-05-2009 | 04:25 AM

c 200 w203
Hi cd changer is model 3010 and best place is ebay.i m looking at fitting one in my car as well.Do you know where and how to get to the wiring for this.?