Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

2007 C230 Sport Alignment Issue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 09:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C230 Sport
2007 C230 Sport Alignment Issue

Since purchasing my C230, I have experienced road noise after only a few thousand miles. The first year MB said the alignment was off, but it needed alignment bolts to do the alignment to get it into specs. I argued this was a brand new car and that if it didn't have alignment bolts or the ones on it were not good it was a warranty issue. They charged me for an alignment then said the only way to stop the noise was to buy new tires. So I went to tirerack.com and purchased new tires for the front because their price was way too high. One year later more tire noise. MB said the alignment was off again and said you need another alignment and new tires. So this time I bought the tires first from tirerack.com, and had them installed installed elsewhere, then brought the car to them the same day for the alignment. The next year, more road noise... This time MB said "Buy your tires and bring them in and we will install them and do the alignment together... then you should not have a problem." Well I just did that and had it rechecked and they said the alignment was slightly off...

WHAT IS THE DEAL?
Tony

Last edited by adiaz029; 04-05-2010 at 03:40 PM.