Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

1998 CLK 320 - a few small problems

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 01:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1998 CLK 320
1998 CLK 320 - a few small problems

On the interior:

where it shows the heat settings , hi lo ect .... the screen when dark only lights up on half?? is there a way to make the whole screen light up?

exterior:

my front right light turns on the odd time when i put it in drive, it dosent always turn on does anyone know why or how to fix this?

THanks !!
Old 01-12-2011, 02:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Brilliant Silver CLK 320
The entire HVAC background display should be illuminated when the headlights are on. If there are parts that aren't lit up when the lights are on then I would guess there's a bulb out behind there or it's defective.

I'm really not sure about the 2nd question, do you mean the right headlight turns on when you put it in D?
Old 01-12-2011, 04:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1998 CLK 320
do you know if there is a bulb that can be replaced? if so how to replace it or if it is a fuse that needs to be changed ?

or maybe it is just defective

and yes when i put my car in drive both headlights should come on ... only the left one does, and the right one does the odd time but not consistently like it should (bulb is still good)