Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

ESP Error Visit Workshop

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 01:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes E240 2003
Angry ESP Error Visit Workshop

I m Facing this problem When it appears on my Speed Meter ESP Error! Visit workshop my car accelartion stop working and it needs to restart my engine after restarting it works but after sometime it appear again and do same thing secondly its diverted also and it start increasing the RPM Speed from Normal 8miles to 1.4 1.5 ups and down not staible and cars get shutdown by itself i had changed the Maf bosch removed all the faults from computer but still i m facing the same problem kindly please advice E240 2003 model
Old 05-13-2012, 12:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes E240 2003
Solution of the ESP Defective Problem

As Per Visiting the work shop Eng. Look our all the fields to Diagonse the problem and inthe end it found Mass Air Flow was not working fine so he changed and the problem is solved Thank's God. I Would like to Know in Mercedes E240 2003model i feel sometime missing in shifting a very small stucked sometime it happens in very low speed is it manufacturing fault as i come to know in all other same model mercedes or just its happening in mine kindly let me know your opinon and answers