Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

Please help me how to add new thread or post !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 06:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06C280-4Matic
Unhappy Please help me how to add new thread or post !

Hello guys,

I have registered in this forum last month and since that time I am not able to create a new thread or new post, I even couldnt find the NEW Thread button or link in my own User profile page. any guidance would be appreciated because I really need to post my MB Radio issue to have some solutions for that.

Thanks in Advance
Old 02-06-2017, 07:29 PM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 462 Likes on 348 Posts
Originally Posted by 06C280-4Matic
Hello guys,

I have registered in this forum last month and since that time I am not able to create a new thread or new post, I even couldnt find the NEW Thread button or link in my own User profile page. any guidance would be appreciated because I really need to post my MB Radio issue to have some solutions for that.

Thanks in Advance
Hi,

Are talking about this account or another? Your question is the result of creating a new thread. I'm confused.

Bob
Old 02-06-2017, 09:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06C280-4Matic
Thanks for reply Bob, yes I am talking about this account.

to clarify your confusion I wanna say that I am able to create this kind of thread in MBworld.org website support section which is just for the purpose of website and forum support and not for technical and vehicle issues. I am not able to create thread in forum.

Note: I bought a 2006 c280 4matic and the radio is stucked in Muted. HELP???

thanks
Old 02-07-2017, 08:08 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 462 Likes on 348 Posts
Originally Posted by 06C280-4Matic
Thanks for reply Bob, yes I am talking about this account.

to clarify your confusion I wanna say that I am able to create this kind of thread in MBworld.org website support section which is just for the purpose of website and forum support and not for technical and vehicle issues. I am not able to create thread in forum.

Note: I bought a 2006 c280 4matic and the radio is stucked in Muted. HELP???

thanks
Thank you. There are no restrictions on your account and you should be able to create a new thread in any forum except the Vendor Classifieds. Look for the 'New Thread' link on the top or bottom left of every forum.

Bob