Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

Question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2004, 10:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
00' AC Schnitzer S3-sold, '01 AC Schnitzer X5-, 03' ML 500, 04' CLK 500, 05' Cayenne Turbo
Question

Hi, i'm wondering why my posts were taken off several times in one day. Seriously i'm just trying to post to sell my ML and i'm not a advertiser nor a dealer sales. I'm 23 and i just graduated from UCLA please tell me what i should be aware of when posting, thank you.
Old 05-04-2004, 11:26 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
K Car
Re: Question

Originally posted by psychowu
Hi, i'm wondering why my posts were taken off several times in one day. Seriously i'm just trying to post to sell my ML and i'm not a advertiser nor a dealer sales. I'm 23 and i just graduated from UCLA please tell me what i should be aware of when posting, thank you.
It was not clear in your first posts that you were not a dealer, or someone trying to sell something commercially. It's not everyday that someone buys a brand new car and then tries to sell it after only 75 miles. The fact that you are a brand new member was also suspicious.

I do wish you luck at trying to unload your ML though.
Old 05-04-2004, 11:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
00' AC Schnitzer S3-sold, '01 AC Schnitzer X5-, 03' ML 500, 04' CLK 500, 05' Cayenne Turbo
thanks