Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

Can someone tell me what program is used to make those cool sigs??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2004 | 04:57 PM

2002 C230 Kompressor
Can someone tell me what program is used to make those cool sigs??

What program do you guys use to create those cool signatures that you guys create with all of those pics of your cars and the graphics around them?

I'm pretty good with computers, but don't know much about what programs are good to do such designing with.

Another problem:
I have pics that are the proper size to uplaod but in terms of their file size (the megs) they are too large. Is there an easy way to keep the pics and the quality the same size but to reduce the file size?

Thanks!
Old 06-10-2004 | 05:01 PM

The most popular graphics program is Adobe Photoshop. Another good, cheaper, but not as powerful as photoshop is Jasc Paint Shop Pro.

You cannot reduce the filesize and keep the same quality and size. It's either you reduce the quality, or the size, or both. Usually, if you want to keep the size, you can reduce it enough that some quality is lost, but not noticeable.
Old 06-10-2004 | 06:09 PM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
Re: Can someone tell me what program is used to make those cool sigs??

Originally posted by joesc230
What program do you guys use to create those cool signatures that you guys create with all of those pics of your cars and the graphics around them?

I'm pretty good with computers, but don't know much about what programs are good to do such designing with.

Another problem:
I have pics that are the proper size to uplaod but in terms of their file size (the megs) they are too large. Is there an easy way to keep the pics and the quality the same size but to reduce the file size?

Thanks!
There are many different programs for photo editing, with Adobe Photoshop (as MrMan suggested) being the most popular. Just take a look in a local Comp USA, or Staples.

As for the uploading... If you are talking about this site, you cannot upload a picture to the servers on this site at the current time. The admins are working on rectifying this problem, so hopefully some day we will once again be able to upload pictures. You can however link to a picture that is stored on the internet by using the IMG tags, and entering in the URL. There are many sites where you can host your picture. If you need more help on this, do a using the button up top.

Moving to the Forum Help section....
Old 06-11-2004 | 01:12 PM
I1 ULOOZ

adobe?