Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

Post editing trouble

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2019 | 11:02 AM

W220 S430
Post editing trouble

Hi, I'm trying to edit the title on my marketplace listing, but when I try to do it (lower the price) the post always comes back the same way, even after auto save banner flashes. The message body accepts changes, but not the title. Help.
Old 05-24-2019 | 03:41 PM
IB Staff

Originally Posted by Ikande
Hi, I'm trying to edit the title on my marketplace listing, but when I try to do it (lower the price) the post always comes back the same way, even after auto save banner flashes. The message body accepts changes, but not the title. Help.
In short there are two thread titles. The one as seen in the index listing and the one as seen when viewing the thread itself. There is a time limit involved as to how editing the thread title works. If a thread title is edited some time after it was posted, it will only update the thread title as seen when viewing the thread itself and not the thread title as seen in the index listing.

Post a link to your thread that you want edited, along with what you want the thread title to show as, and I can manually change it for you.
Old 05-24-2019 | 07:34 PM

W220 S430
Ok thank you.