Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

MBWorld Text Recently Changed to Italics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2021, 07:57 AM

Received 150 Likes on 125 Posts
2016 E400 Coupe (C207)
MBWorld Text Recently Changed to Italics

A couple of days ago, I noticed that all menus and threads on this site are displaying in italics (including this very post). Is anyone else experiencing this problem, and does anyone know how to fix it? This is the only site exhibiting the behavior, and it appears the same in both Google Chrome and MS Edge.

Old 05-20-2021, 09:20 PM
IB Staff

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr. Toad
A couple of days ago, I noticed that all menus and threads on this site are displaying in italics (including this very post). Is anyone else experiencing this problem, and does anyone know how to fix it? This is the only site exhibiting the behavior, and it appears the same in both Google Chrome and MS Edge.

I suspect this may be an issue with your computer fonts given you said it occurs on both Chrome and Edge. This is not a site setting nor is it an issue with the site. The site use CSS and your browser uses that to render the webpages. Each site uses their own CSS which includes things like font size, font family, font style, font color, etc., to make up the way the website displays text (among other things). This is likely why you're seeing the issue on this site only - due to the specific settings this site uses for displaying while other sites have their own settings.
Old 05-21-2021, 07:14 AM

2016 E400 Coupe (C207)
Do you know which font this site uses, so I can try to reinstall or repair it?
Old 05-21-2021, 07:51 AM

2016 E400 Coupe (C207)
Never mind, I figured it out. Thanks.