Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

font appearance compared to Chrome . . .

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2021, 09:56 AM

Received 58 Likes on 43 Posts
'19 E63S
font appearance compared to Chrome . . .

I've been following/participating on this forum for some time now but have been on Chrome, getting away from Safari for various reasons . . . . I decided to give Safari another chance so I switched over. One thing that kept me going back to Chrome is the fact that the font on Safari is not appearing 'bold' for non-read messages. Is there a way to change typeface so I can actually tell the difference between unread & read posts? If so, how do I go about doing that?
Old 11-21-2021, 01:15 AM
IB Staff

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by sixfive
I've been following/participating on this forum for some time now but have been on Chrome, getting away from Safari for various reasons . . . . I decided to give Safari another chance so I switched over. One thing that kept me going back to Chrome is the fact that the font on Safari is not appearing 'bold' for non-read messages. Is there a way to change typeface so I can actually tell the difference between unread & read posts? If so, how do I go about doing that?
Unread topics will appear with bold title text. This is done automatically via the software using the bold font weight tag. If your Safari is not doing this, unless Safari stopped supporting the bold font weight tag, it may be an issue with your browser or extensions that are modifying the page.
Old 11-21-2021, 09:48 AM

Received 58 Likes on 43 Posts
'19 E63S
I'm rather uneducated in regards to browser features, extensions and such, I'll try to figure out what that all means and how to make changes

thank you!