Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

Help with user name!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-30-2004 | 03:30 PM
Almost a Member!

Help with user name!!

My screenname has been CitronC230K_03 since i joined MBW in Oct. 2002. its been fine up until this past week. i would try and view threads, and a window would pop up saying im trying to access areas of MBWorld with supervisor privlidges. i cleared all cookies, and reboot my machine. when back on i tried to login in. it said invalid password. so i clicked forgotten password, and it said, the email address is not valid. so i emailed webmaster@mbworld.org. he sent me a link to click for resetting the password. i clicked it, entered in my email, CitronC76@aol.com (same email ive been using for awhile). i waited and waited and never got an email with my password. so i emailed webmaster@mbworld.org again, and exaplained. they said they sent me instruciton on how to do so, i replied i tried it isnt working. so i followed the link again and submitted my email so the password would me emailed to me. it said you first request expired since its been over 24 hrs. so i tried again, and sitll havent received my password. mind you im still getting subscription to threads updates, and corospondensce from webmaster emails to this same email address. i just want to be CitronC230K_03 again. can you help me with this. i started this screen name so i could email a moderator and ask if he knew any ideas. all i need is my password emailed to me at CitronC76@aol.com so i can log back onto MBWorld using my own screen name. ive lose all my buddylist, attachments, and post!. im a freaking noobe all over again!

thanks

douglas

Last edited by 800/203/271; 10-30-2004 at 03:32 PM.
Old 10-31-2004 | 11:04 AM
Almost a Member!

i just go another email from webmaster saying:

Hello,

You have requested to reset your password on MBWorld.org Forums forums because you have forgotten your password. If you did not request this, please ignore it. It will expire and become useless in 24 hours time.

To reset your password, please visit the following page:
https://mbworld.org/forums/login.php...289&i=67408590

When you visit that page, your password will be reset, and the new password will be emailed to you

i follow the link, it says my password has expired since it been more than 24 hours since my requesrt. would i like to requst a new one. all i need is my password emailed to me so i can then access mbworld again as CitronC230K_03. if you cant email it to me at citronc76@aol.com, can you try and email it to me at wdprice1@adelphia.net.

thanks

douglas