Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

How to get list of site (dealership) sponsors?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2004, 04:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 E500

I am looking to make inquiries (price quotes) on new MB vehicle.

I have searched this site extensively and have found no such listing(s).

Can you furnish me with the place to look?

Thank you,

Chris
Old 11-24-2004, 04:14 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I suggest you PM MarcusBenz (https://mbworld.org/forums/members/1926-marcusbenz.html) with what you want and he'll make sure to give you the best deal possible.

The admins are still tweaking the forum as there are so many members and all the content is dynamic with new sponsers all the time.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me as well.
Old 11-24-2004, 12:53 PM

05 E500
I suggest you PM MarcusBenz
Thanks - I have done so.

I went to the website and did a worksheet. The (trade-in) Appraisel mode is NOT working! I would have liked to have seen this from them, although it appears they're simply using Edmunds anyway. I'm looking to assess how I might fare with this online (site sponsor), drop-ship route.

Otherwise, living in South Florida, headquarters for AutoNation (Maroone), the largest dealership network in the world, I'm told that "no one can give me a better deal."

We'll see...

Thanks.
Old 12-06-2004, 02:30 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Contact MarcusBenz (Mark Newton) at House of Imports directly: 1 800 MERCEDES. My family has purchased almost 10 Mercedes, the last being from him. The product knowledge and level of service that he provided to me in assisting my mom with her new SL500 was unbeatable.
Old 12-06-2004, 02:58 PM

05 E500
Contact MarcusBenz (Mark Newton) at House of Imports directly
I sent him a PM on the 24th of November - he has still not responded whatsoever.

Evidently he is not very attentive to this forum, or is indifferent to sales.

Either way, this troubles me. If I'm going to be buying from a vendor across the country, something I've never done before, while I have several MB dealers right here locally, then I feel the very least I should expect is some reasonable common courtesy before establishing such a relationship.

I wanted to honor a MBWorld forum sponsor - but I need something closely resembling professionalism, respectfully. The PM notation, is after all, very easy to see upon any revisiting of this site.

I appreciate everyone's efforts to help in this regard. And I sure hope everyone can appreciate my concerns as well. As I would imagine is the case with everyone here, one needs to feel comfortable about the purchasing of a car of this price, especially with atypical buying methods.

Thanks to all.
Old 12-06-2004, 07:23 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Try calling him... Trust me, he will provide you with better service than that of most dealers.
Old 12-06-2004, 09:11 PM

05 E500
Try calling him... Trust me, he will provide you with better service than that of most dealers.
Okay. I'll trust you're right. Would have liked better responsiveness here. I'll dial him soon and find out what the issue was with him. I'll report back upon what happens.

Thanks again.