Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

Moderators...Post count

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2005 | 08:55 AM

Moderators...Post count

My "post count" has decreased from a much higher # to a very low #?? Could this be because I formatted my hard drive last week and that somehow affected the "post count" number???
Old 01-30-2005 | 09:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

i think ur post count can be a/effected if the threads u posted in got deleted. so i don't think reformatting your hard drive has to do with anything.
Old 01-30-2005 | 03:11 PM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
Originally Posted by wings
My "post count" has decreased from a much higher # to a very low #?? Could this be because I formatted my hard drive last week and that somehow affected the "post count" number???
No, that would have nothing to do with your post count. It could be possible that a thread in which you had posted in earlier was deleted. This would reduce your post count by the number of posts you made in the deleted thread. As of right now, I only show 10 posts under your user name.
Old 01-30-2005 | 08:12 PM

I wonder who would have deleated them and why? Anyone else lose some posts?
Old 01-30-2005 | 10:13 PM
Administrator
MBWorld Ambassador

MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
How many posts did you think you lost? The only way your post count is affected in a downward direction is if you advertised something in violation of the TOU and a mod/admin deleted it. This is in conjunction with a TOU violation warning to you from that mod/admin.
Old 02-01-2005 | 11:34 AM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
Originally Posted by wings
I wonder who would have deleated them and why? Anyone else lose some posts?
Originally Posted by amdeutsch
The only way your post count is affected in a downward direction is if you advertised something in violation of the TOU and a mod/admin deleted it. This is in conjunction with a TOU violation warning to you from that mod/admin.
It's also possible for the original poster to delete his/her post which would delete the entire thread.

Were the bulk of your postings in one thread? How many postings are you talking about?