R-Class (W251) Produced 2006-2013: R320CDI, R350, R420CDI, R500

No Keyless Go on R350

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 12:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=Nevada Jack]
Originally Posted by Beaur
There is not a roof rack on the list of options I have seen and I doubt that with the Pano roof that would be possible. Perhaps some aftermarket option may become available.

I am using preliminary pricing from NetStar and it's listing for the R350 and R500. My dealer says they are not final but does not expect them to change. There is still no base pricing for either model.
Well I wish they would have made the roof a bit smaller to accomodate the rails like the Bimmer.

One other annoying thing I forgot. I'm fairly large (6'4 and 260) and i like to drive stretched out. When I adjusted the seat form me I was way below the waisteline and behind the pillar. This always happens when I drive C class and similar but I didn't think it would be the same on larger cars.

Guess netstar is a "dealer only" site??
Old 06-23-2005, 08:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
2011 E350 Cabriolet..White and Almond Mocha
[QUOTE=Beaur]
Originally Posted by Nevada Jack

Well I wish they would have made the roof a bit smaller to accomodate the rails like the Bimmer.

One other annoying thing I forgot. I'm fairly large (6'4 and 260) and i like to drive stretched out. When I adjusted the seat form me I was way below the waisteline and behind the pillar. This always happens when I drive C class and similar but I didn't think it would be the same on larger cars.

Guess netstar is a "dealer only" site??
You don't have to select the Pano Roof...you can select the regular Sunroof Package and then select the other packages individually instead of the Premium which includes the Panoroof.

NetStar is a dealer system and you have to have a password to enter. Your dealer should be able to spec a car for you right now. The only guess would be at the base price which has not been finalized.

I can see where being that low and far back would be uncomfortable to drive in.