R-Class (W251) Produced 2006-2013: R320CDI, R350, R420CDI, R500

My Netstar Page---Dealer won't confirm pricing, can you guys?

Old 06-27-2005, 04:07 PM

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
2019 Volvo XC90 Magic/Amber, '95 E320 Cabriolet Midnight,'14 GL350 Lunar/Almond was '07 GL320CDI
My Netstar Page---Dealer won't confirm pricing, can you guys?

What do you make of these faked numbers...do the first 4's mean $ signs and the option prices are correct...that would mean extremely lower than thought prices...of course i've never dealt with pre-release pricing before.

Thoughts?

Also, i know i want full leather, parktronic, side bags (if not standard, a-la-M-class guffaw), 3-zone climate, xenon, and memory package.

Hard to pre-order when details are so da$m scarce...anyone have a better, more detailed ordering guide?
Attached Thumbnails My Netstar Page---Dealer won't confirm pricing, can you guys?-r350-netstar.jpg  
Old 06-27-2005, 04:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1997 E320 Sedan
No, the 444,444 is simply a fake number put in by MB. The other numbers are correct however. Once official base pricing is released it will all make sense. Don't read anything into the 444,444 as I did.

Also, all the options and pkg pricing is out so you should be able to find out everything you need except for the base pricing as this point.

Last edited by AutoSaurus; 06-27-2005 at 04:26 PM.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
2011 E350 Cabriolet..White and Almond Mocha
Originally Posted by carpersn
What do you make of these faked numbers...do the first 4's mean $ signs and the option prices are correct...that would mean extremely lower than thought prices...of course i've never dealt with pre-release pricing before.

Thoughts?

Also, i know i want full leather, parktronic, side bags (if not standard, a-la-M-class guffaw), 3-zone climate, xenon, and memory package.

Hard to pre-order when details are so da$m scarce...anyone have a better, more detailed ordering guide?
AutoSaurus is correct. The option prices are correct (but not yet final per MB) and if you are interested in the R350, I would estimate about $49,900 as a base. MB has said it will sell for under $50,000 so take the high side and hope it comes in lower. There are additional options for the R350, packages as well as individual ones. Ask your salesman for a complete list.

I have no idea when MB will announce final pricing...hopefully in early July but it could be as late as August sometime.

Last edited by Nevada Jack; 06-27-2005 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Addition
Old 06-27-2005, 06:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thoughts?

The items indicating No Price on File on your listing are all marked TBD which I understand means To Be Delayed.
Old 06-27-2005, 09:48 PM

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
2019 Volvo XC90 Magic/Amber, '95 E320 Cabriolet Midnight,'14 GL350 Lunar/Almond was '07 GL320CDI
EPA Mileage/Weight/Pick-up

Does anyone have the EPA rated mileage for the 350/500? Also, wondering if they are similar to the M in the 0-60 tests or do they weigh more or less (they are much longer...).
Trying to choose between models, but coming out of a Tahoe V8 makes me worried slightly about giving up my power (of course $60+ oil is slightly scary too); however, I've never been disappointed in either my E320's or my dad's ML350's power.
This waiting game is driving me nuts.
And, I do believe TBD stands for To Be Determined (not To Be Delayed).
Old 06-27-2005, 11:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Does anyone have the EPA rated mileage for the 350/500? Also, wondering if they are similar to the M in the 0-60 tests or do they weigh more or less (they are much longer...).
Trying to choose between models, but coming out of a Tahoe V8 makes me worried slightly about giving up my power (of course $60+ oil is slightly scary too); however, I've never been disappointed in either my E320's or my dad's ML350's power.
This waiting game is driving me nuts.
And, I do believe TBD stands for To Be Determined (not To Be Delayed).
I don't have any EPA figures just the MB published specs.
R350 1/100km 11.6
R500 1/100km 12.9 (I think this converts to about 19mpg)

In MB speak...TBD means To Be Delayed. The option will be available but they do not know when. It is not a case of "determining" IF they will offer it.

Hopefully the full specs and pricing will be available soon...they cannot expect people who are not familar with the car to do anything until they can build it on the MB site and see what it will cost and what is available.